Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The terrible Shape of the world, or maybe not so terrible

I have finally figured out why our world is in shape it is in. Do you know why? Well crime and hatred and war are some things that may come to mind. Then again there is political greed and corruption. All kinds of factors attribute to what we think of the shape of this planet. I have figured out the reason, and it is none of thee above. The reason the world is in the shape it is,……..ready for this it may come as a shock. Ok now that you are all mentally prepared I will drop this great piece of insight on you all. The reason the world is in the shape it is, is because, are you sure you are ready, alright I take that as a yes. Here it goes THE REASON THE WORLD IS IN THE SHAPE IT IS, is because it spins better when its round. See, how hard was that? Many people would have sat down and tried to think of every difficult philosophical answer they could think of, and guess what……….. There would be people that disagree with them. My logic is irrefutable, whether you like me or not you have no choice but to come to the realization that I am correct. So the simple mind is more logical then they intellectual. This does not mean I an better then any one else I am just righter then them, and righter must be a word because spell check doesn't correct me. One more piece of evidence to prove my point.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Abram! Could you go here http://growinginhisimage.blogspot.com and vote for my photo? Thanks!

    ~Eli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IS THAT ALL THE REASON YOU ARE MY FRIEND, JUST SO I CAN VOTE FOR YOU?

      Delete
    2. I'M NOT YOUR MONKEY GEORGE, NOT YOUR MONKEY

      Delete
  2. I awarded you! see my blog!

    ~Eli

    ReplyDelete