Tuesday, April 17, 2012

After you are done reading leave a comment and hit the like button, Thanks all viewers.

Google blogger includes all kinds of interesting tools and features that I have not clue what purpose they serve. for example the like and dislike option. I find the like and dislike option for each post very funny. At first glance they do not seem humors or even significant. Since my online journal is only viewed by family and friends I don't have to worry about getting dislikes unless I post offensive comments about goats and banjo's. Though I was recently looking at my blog states and I notice that I have viewers in Russia. Now I can imagine those Russian people gathered around the community computer (that may be stereotypical, for all I know they all own macs). Anyways back to my mental picture. So they are gathered around the computer reading my blog (which is also strange because I do not know how many of them read English). So there is one person translating to the rest of these Russian folks. As they read they look at each other with quizzical expressions. Then one of them remarks "So this why their country is in the economical shape its in, this is what they spend all their time doing." That being said they click the dislike button and and proceed to light there computer on fire. Now I have no proof that Russians act in this way, and if any Russians are reading this please correct me (in English). Back to the point so in my case I have a good chance of having my post liked. Though if you go to YouTube, or places like that you might come across a video where the video poster person begs his audience for likes. Now not only do I find this lame, but unless the video is promoting cancer as a good thing why would a individual have any worries about people disliking what he posted. So I figure that a surefire way of getting "likes" is to make videos and pictures of cute kittens heads exploding into candy. Yep, becoming "liked" on the Internets is a very simple matter, I figure once every one finds out about my idea, begging for likes will become a thing of the past and every video on YouTube will have a short video of  a kittens head exploding in to candy. Either that or a video, or artical assuring people that their refrigorator lights do go off when the door is shut. With a tactic like that the only person that will not be liking videos is PETA, and no one really cares what they think anyway. So to conclude to days post, use my wisdom wisely and do not take credit or I will sue you.

14 comments:

  1. You have something against banjos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you know the floor is level when there is drool coming out both sides of the banjo players mouth.

      Delete
    2. Maybe my next blog wil be called Bashing on Banjos.

      Delete
    3. I don't know what kind of hick banjo players you've seen, but I've never seen a banjo player drool, and I guarantee you I've seen more banjo players than you. I'm sure you don't care, but you've offended me!

      Delete
    4. It is actually kinda ironic because I can play banjo too. matter of fact one sits under my brother bed, and ocassionally gets played.

      Delete
    5. You're not serious! You play banjo? You say you CAN play. Do you play well? One more question. If you play, why were you cutting on people with banjos?

      Delete
    6. Same reason I make fun of blonde people, its just fun. I am blonde, by the way. Yeah I can play alittle, I am alot better at guitar. My brother played banjo so I picked up on it.

      Delete
    7. Oh, that's so cool! I've always wanted to meet another somebody close to my own age who plays! I guess Im on your bad side already since I play banjo and im blonde.

      Delete
  2. I wonder if two Russians viewed my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STOP arguing with my sister!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Is she russain? If not then she has no reason to be mad or come to the conclusion that I am being argumentitive.

      Delete
    3. No, she's not Russian. She's half German, half Irish.

      Delete
  3. What is the real definition of PETA.
    The only one I can remember(because I thought it was funny) is
    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

    Let know what your thoughts are.
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete