Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dogs, mans best enemy.

Sometimes a get this feeling that my dog is plotting to kill me. Maybe I am just paranoid, but after doing some serious contemplating about it I realize it is a realistic possibility. Most house hold pets seem innocent enough, they have the intelligence to do simple tricks and actions that we train them to do. I think they know more then what they let us beleive. Most of the time my dog just sits around all day and sleeps, or thats what she seems to be doing. If she was always running around and playing and running after sticks and balls and stuff i wouldn't be so worried. This is not the case so I feel that if my dog is not busying herself with useless activities she must be up to something else. The most dangerous part is our dog is the last creature we would suspect to try and do us in. Now I an not sure how we should go about preventing a preemptive attack from a furry friends. So for now I am bribing my dog with scraps from the table. She seems content enough for now but soon she will want more. When I can no longer meet her requirements I fear that she will no long have a use for me and I will wake up one night and she will be standing over me with a ax laughing (if dogs could laugh).

10 comments:

  1. Since you have such an interesting way of thinking, would you please answer this question on you blog? Here it is:
    "What if the Hokey-Pokey isn't what its all about?"
    Thank you for your time
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, to answer your question from two posts ago, yes, I do think eli is a bit strange. I don't see him very often anymore, so I don't really know how he is, but when I "knew" him, he was very strange. But don't get me wrong. I like eli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww, me too. I like messing up his tie, when he comes to church.

      Delete
    2. He wears a tie???? Wow! I can't see eli in a tie. No way!

      Delete
    3. He does, I know weird right?

      Delete
    4. Why is wearing a tie so weird?

      ~Eli

      Delete
    5. Tie's aren't weird in themselves (my dad wears one every Sunday) but I just can't picture eli in one.
      I'm fine with that, just so long as you don't wear a pink one,Eli.

      Delete
  3. THe question can be answered with a simple answer, or the answer can be questioned with a simple question. So now that we are clear about this a question can't be answered unless the answers is as questionable as the question. In this case we can assume that the question has a answer, but not in all cases see if a question like how far is kingdom come and how hard would my mom have to hit me to get me there is asked we would have to assume that there is a place called Kingdom come and that some how we can travel there. My theory on this is that to travel there you must get hit in some manner. Back to the point if the Hokey-Pokey ain't what its all about then there must be something else that is all about. But that is only if we know what it stands for. It is a pronoun that replaces some kinda noun like Albert Hitchcock, or Tasmania, which is a state that belongs to Australia where kangaroos live. Thats only because Australia is a island and kangaroos can't make boats. If they could though they would move to Malibu and start a new life as undercover agents for russia under the names of Kanga and Roo. They would live on a beach and make there living as Hockey Pokey instructors. make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, but weird.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete