Thursday, March 29, 2012

SAVE THE JACKALOPES


This semester I have been taking a Oceanography course. For those that do not know Oceanography is studying the ocean and the life in it. So the last unit was about saving the creatures that are in our oceans. This got me thinking, which is usually a dangerous thing. Though this time I am pretty sure my thinking is to a good cause. I decided to form a organization to save the Great American Jackalope. The Jackalope is a rabbit type creature with horns. It has become so endangered, some don't even know it exists. The Jackalope is hunted for its antlers which are then glued to deer. This is where the myth that deer have antlers comes from. These creatures are a important part of American history.  After they are gone do you want to live with the guilt knowing that you could have done something to save this unique creature. I will not stand idly by as this species becomes extinct from existence and from the memory of red blood Americans, such as myself. If you want to learn more call this Number, 867-5309. If some one answers tell me because, I would be really surprised.

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh...so that's is where antlers come from!

    ~Eli

    P.S. I removed that last comment because I spelled antlers wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so wierd! There are no such things as Jackalopes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is so weird why are you coming here?

      Delete
    2. and where do you think I got the picture

      Delete
    3. That's easy. You got the picture offline. It's a fake.

      Delete
  5. And stop commenting as Eli and Hanna on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. …….what? I know not of this Hanna you talk of.

      Delete
    2. Yea, like you expect me to believe that!

      Delete
    3. By the way, was that you at Giant today?

      Delete
    4. Yeah that was me at giant, was that you? Cus if it was do you know that that means? We sawed each other in person, and thats kinda weird.

      Delete
    5. HAHAHAHA YOUR FOLLOWING ME NOW.

      Delete
    6. Yea, that was me. But what's so weird? I've seen you before.

      Delete
    7. you came to youth group with Ben and Caleb at my church before

      Delete
    8. Oooooooooh, now I remember, do you think Eli is kinda strange? Just wondering.

      Delete
  6. That is soooooooooooooo stupid!
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete