Tuesday, March 27, 2012

92 views

My page has reached 92 views that means I have reentered it 92 times in the past 3 days. Well at least of the common viewer it will look like my blog is a web sensation. Though in reality only about 3 people have ever seen it. I know that sounds really sad. Matter o fact most people that view this are probably thinking get a life. They do not realize that they are the ones who need a life, BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WHEN YOU VIEW THIS. Or any other blog for that matter. The only exception is my blog is better. If you are coming to this blog to see updates on the narrative of my life you are wasting your time.

4 comments:

  1. hey, can you go to this blog, http://tangerine-tane.blogspot.com/ and vote for Kathryn!

    ~Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli, are you Kathryn?
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought you might be disguising yourself in hopes of getting more votes. Never mind!
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete