Monday, March 26, 2012

Since this is my first blog I was curious as to what my duties as a blogger (one who has a blog) are. I looked up the word Blog, and this was the definition, "A website on which a individual or a group of users produce a ongoing narrative". Now wouldn't that be interesting, a narrative of my life. A exclusive insight to my actions and thoughts……………………. well now that I think of it, thats kinda stupid. No, I take that back that is a completely idiotic concept  If everyone came here looking for a interesting narrative on my life they would be disappointed and I wouldn't have any views. Not that I particularly care about views and comments. But if I am going to waste your time, and most importantly, my time, this should at least be interesting. Oh and just so you grammar nazi people are satisfied, I realize that I started a sentence with but. Oh, if you after viewing my blog you happen to see Eli's. Don't expect me to have all kinds of nice pictures and cool stories like him. First off I do not own a camera, secondly my writing probably would challenge that of a 6th grader. So as they say the key to being successful in life is setting your aspirations really low and then acting surprised when you accomplish them. (Sorry I was informed by my publishers that If I wanted to include that last remark I had to add this little run on sentence stating that this is not the way to go about life and that every person should have the ambitions of becoming  brain surgeons and rocket scientists).

15 comments:

  1. Very Nice????
    What's wrong with you, Eli?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm what is wrong with Eli. All he did is respond nicely to his cousins blog. Oh and who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like your profile! I think it makes you look smart!

    ~Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. in less then 4 days I have 116 views. So whether this makes you look smart or not, people are coming here to waste there time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I doesn't matter who I am. I know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ………….ok, well then I know that you know that I don't know that you know who I am. But do you know that I know that you know who you are? So the question is if I know who you know who I am then how long would it take for a peg legged person to kick the seeds out of cucumber.

      Delete
    2. Talking like that isn't going to gain you any friends.

      Delete
    3. Gaining friends was not the first priority that came to mind when I created this online journal, (NOT A BLOG).

      Delete
    4. Gaining friends is to me blogging, like poking holes in tires is to riding bikes.

      Delete
  6. You are soooooo confusing!
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well...I really like your blog Abram! (this is Jake Frey by the way). Some other people just don't see the sheer depth of thought that your blog consists of.

    P.S. Is it against the law to end one's sentence with a preposition. (like I just did):'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am glad some one appreciates the time and detection, not to mention the research I put into this. Some people just don't have any taste.

      Delete
  9. Pshaw! Ridiculous! I can't believe you said that, Jake!

    ReplyDelete