Saturday, March 24, 2012

We Shall Start

This is my first time blogging, and maybe I shouldn't be. As the saying goes with great power comes great responsibility. Problem is I don't know if I have either of the qualities in the previous sentence. But I know this, if you are looking for a good time, or intelligent conversation …………………………………..……………………………………………………………………………………………………………  you might want to keep looking. Try some of the blogs listed over there --------------------->. They are filled with nice pictures, thoughtful comments and intelligent people.

5 comments:

  1. you were not cut out for this
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo stupid!!!!!

    ~Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need to take this Abuse I can erase your crude remarks PEOPLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then why didnt you?
    Get a hobby Abram (I mean that in the politest way)
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reason I did not erase your comments is because then it would look like no one comes to my blog. Then I would feel lonely and cry.

    ReplyDelete